Money saving is not always as difficult as it seems. To save money all it takes is a strong determination, patience and try. The New Year is coming very soon and I am sure that you would want to become more financially stable than before in the upcoming year. So you should gear up for that because today I am going to tell you about some awesome and simple tricks that will help you to save a lot of money and it will take you closer towards your dream of financially stability.
There are many ways you can save ……
Making up your own mind to save money is more important than any other thing in the money saving process. You should avoid to buy useless and extra stuff. Your mind should be very clear about your goals because without this firm determination you would not be able to succeed in any sort of environment.
- The first thing you should keep in your mind is that whenever you buy a thing or pay for something always keep your change and do not throw it. These little pennies add up to become Dollars that can help you in future. Although you would be thinking that how this would work but I challenge you to do this and save your daily change in your Jar and after a month you will see how much money you were wasting in your past.
- Secondly, you should be keeping a record of what and where are you spending your money. To achieve the financial stability keeping track of your spending is very important because in the end of the month you would be able to see where you were wrong means where you spent your money that was not much important and at what point you were out of your budget.
- Before buying anything new that will cost much on your budget always think about it that is it that worthy to spend on it? And if it is that important make a plan and do a lot of research and wait for a week or so to get the best offer and discount. A little bit of research before buying a product will help you to save a good amount of money.
- Setting up your saving goals is also a very important part in the money saving process. You cannot succeed without a goal. Making monthly and yearly goals weakens your determination so always go for short term goals like you should set up your daily saving goals and when you will be able to achieve your daily goals these daily savings will become a very big amount.
- Most of the times people tend to buy things just to show off others about their life styles and people tend to live in a life style that they cannot afford and then in the end they go in to a lot of debt. This is a very dangerous situation you should never adopt a life style that you cannot afford and in order to save money for your future you should try to live a simple life. Do not buy things that are not use full to you at times. This habit will help you to keep a better and simple life with a lot of savings.
- Do you know who much you earn for an hour? You would have never think of that before. It is important to know your worth and know what you are earning in an hour. When you want to buy a new thing, do check that how much hours would you have to work to buy that item and then work for extra hours to buy that thing, this will help you to buy the thing without disturbing your regular budget.
- Everyone has dreams that they want to achieve so as you! These dreams tends you to stay more active and determined towards your goals. So you should always discuss your dreams with your friends and family so that you could go according to your plan and stay focused.
- If you buy online then you should wipe all the temptations that tends you to buy new items. The first thing you should be doing is to clear all your browser cookies so that it would be harder for you to make a purchase.
- Using your credit card and debit card properly is an essential step towards money saving. You should always be looking to save money all the time. For this you should never use an ATM that is not operated by your bank because all other banks charge for using their ATM other than your bank. By this you would be able to save your ATM deduction. It is not a bad idea to walk some extra steps to get some extra saving.
- Another step in money saving is that you should stay punctual about your payments. You should always try to pay bills and other payments on time so that you should not be charged the late fee and other fines.
- One general approach towards money saving is that you should hide your Credit card and Debit card. You should not use your credit card for day to day shopping. Make a list of the things to buy and buy them at the start of the month. Do not use your card on daily purposes because it will increase your banking expenses.
- Buying an insurance policy is very important but never buy a policy that effects your budget. Always look for lower monthly plans that does not affect your monthly budget and the most important thing you should do is to check that is your company giving you insurance? A lot of companies have bought insurance policies for their employers so that when they retire they could get a handsome amount. So if your employers pays for your insurance never buy another one.
- If your company does not pay for your insurance then you should buy your own. Before buying spend a time in some research so that you could buy a cheaper one. There are many online tools that you can use to get one of the cheapest polices that you will have to pay less and you would get more.
- Now moving towards your house. If you are paying for a big house and you have spare rooms then you should change your living house. Rent a house according to your need so that you could save more on your monthly expenses.
- Before renting a new house make sure you select the place that suits you and your family, you should rent a house in that area that is closer to your workplace so that you could save more fuel and time.
- If you are paying for debt and you are paying very high interest rates then you should go for lower interest rates. There are hundreds of methods available to get lower mortgage rates. You can also take loan on less interest rate to pay the one with higher interest rates.
- Saving electricity is much important it benefits you and your surroundings too. Always try to save electricity so that you could lower your monthly expenses on energy. Always try to turn off the light when you leave your house. This simple habit will make a good affect in your monthly bill. You should change that appliances that consume more energy with less consuming appliances so that could that also help. The first thing you have to do is that you should change all your bulbs with the new LEDs. These LEDs tends to save more energy. Now for your air conditioner you should try to use the air conditioner as less as you can and try to use a fan so that when it is not as much hot outside you can save by turning off the air conditioner and you should apply an automatic thermostat in your home so that you could save more while you are not in home. These automatic thermostat adjust their temperatures according to your time and your monthly energy expenditure will decrease.
- More simple method to save your energy cost is that you should protect your house from the outside weather. For example in winters you should use window covers to protect your house from outside temperature and in the summers night you should open your window to get benefit from the fresh air to decrease the temperature inside your home. These steps will help you save 40% of your monthly energy expenses.
So here were some methods by which you can save money, these simple hacks are generally applied in your daily life and you can save a lot by setting your mindset as I have told you in the above points. The simple hacks from your banking and house are very easy to apply and I myself have applied each and every point in my life and got the results. Although this do not seems that much attractive but these simple methods worth a lot. Do comment in the comment section below and also share your experience of how your life has changed and how you have changed your approach towards money saving and how successful you were in that?
Have a good day!